We’ve won fabulous new projects and need a fabulous new copywriter to join our Rosy team!
Rose Media Group has a 14 year PR history and we are really proud of how we’ve evolved during this time. It hasn’t always been easy as we’ve had to learn new skills and embrace huge challenges to ensure we continue to deliver a high standard of work. Our team is the heart of the agency and it’s our team that defines us. Would you like to join an agency that puts its team first?
What you will do:
- Work closely with the wider team to secure a content brief, understand keywords and optimisation of content
- Write copy for a wide variety of print and online platforms
- Manage multiple projects and clients
- Conduct research for industry insight and competitor analysis
- Prepare for client meetings, contribute and lead, as and when required
What you will need – Skills Range:
- A wide range of written content creation including press releases, newsletters, web copy, blogs/articles, marketing materials, emails, presentations and video
- Impeccable writing skills
- Good knowledge of digital and print PR
- Evidence of creative writing, and building relationships with journalists and bloggers
- A good understanding of social media and digital marketing
- Excellent time management skills
- An understanding of how content can be used across multiple platforms
- WordPress experience
- Link building and writing for SEO
- Experience of working with journalists
Benefits and additional information
You’ll be part of an ambitious, versatile and collaborative team who are all fully supported in their personal development. Annual appraisals aren’t our thing, instead we have regular chats over breakfast.
We have experienced a surge in growth this past year, and as we head into our 15th year, we are very well placed to meet growth targets over the next 5 years. Our office is in the buzzing Victoria Business Park in Burgess Hill, Mid Sussex, 15 minute walk from the station, on-site free parking and next to the A23.
We offer flexible working arrangements, new business commission, internal training, 24 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays, 3.30pm close on Fridays, quarterly charity days and fun company socials.
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
References will be required. Please send a covering letter along with your CV, stating why you think you’d be a great fit for Rose Media Group and for this role.
No agencies please.