Rose Media Group has a 17 year PR history and we’re really proud of how we’ve evolved during this time. 2020/21 has been a challenge for most businesses and clients have come and gone but PR and content is at the heart of our work and we’re busy! We require an experienced B2B PR Manager to work on a 6 month contract, potentially leading to a permanent position.
Would you like to join The Roses?
What you will do:
- Working with the Head of PR and Head of Digital to deliver integrated PR campaigns within manufacturing, engineering, technology, construction and retail sectors to clients across the UK and globally within a host of vertical markets such as automotive, industrial, medical and ventilation.
- Take ownership of PR outreach to secure coverage in key media and brand exposure
- Write technical-oriented copy for press releases, blogs, articles, website, presentations
- Nurture and build relationships with media, industry associations and trade bodies, external sites and influencers
- Research online influencers, plan and implement PR and outreach campaigns using social media and lead generation such as LinkedIn, to join up offline and online activities
- Work to agreed KPI’s and monitor and report on campaign activity
What you will need – Skills Range:
- Solid PR skills – pitching to journalists on the phone, writing releases, project management, juggling multiple clients and projects – experience gained in a similar client facing role
- Outstanding written and spoken communications skills
- A creative and integrated approach to campaigns
- Good knowledge of social media & digital platforms
- Strong team-working and management skills
- Degree educated and/or professionally qualified
- Solid B2B experience
- Minimum of 4 years PR experience in an Account Management or Senior AM capacity
- Able to think laterally about how to get the best results for each campaign, happy to critique own work and look to continually learn and improve
- PR has changed in recent years, the successful applicant will understand the digital landscape and how content generation and PR fits into this
- Agency experience an advantage
Your background / Previous role may include:
PR Account Management, PR Manager, Outreach Manager, PR Executive / Account Manager / Senior Account Manager and a PR Director looking for different responsibilities.
Benefits and additional information
Rose Media Group is a small, specialist high end consultancy with a successful story going back 17 years. We are very proud of the journey we have been on, continuing to work with some clients for over ten years.
Since the Covid-19 situation took hold back in March, our business has been tested, like most companies but our key client relationships have remained strong throughout. We are now building on our core strengths within specialist technical sectors such as manufacturing and engineering, which is why we are seeking a new B2B team member.
Our beautiful modern office is located within the buzzing Victoria Business Park in Burgess Hill, 15 minute walk from the station, ample on-site free parking and close to the A23.
We offer flexible and home working arrangements, new business commission, internal training, 25 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays, 09:30am start, 3pm close on Fridays, a friendly environment and supportive team.