Rose Media Group has a 17 year PR history and we are really proud of how we’ve evolved during this time. 2020/21 has been a challenge for most businesses and clients have come and gone but creating content and copywriting remain at the heart of our work and we’re busy! We require an experienced B2B/technical copywriter to join our team.
Would you like to join The Roses?
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Head of Content to understand the project, secure a content brief, agree keywords, optimization of content and deliverables
- Work with the wider team to contribute to the overall project in terms of content and copy ideas
- Write copy for online channels and print media including case studies, blogs and web copy
- Work across multiple sectors but mainly manufacturing, engineering, construction and industrial
- Manage multiple projects and clients
- Conduct research for industry insight and competitor analysis
- Prepare for client meetings, contribute and lead on copy, as and when required
What you will need – Skills Range:
- Solid writing experience adaptable across a mix of content types
- Demonstrable technical writing skills
- Good knowledge of digital and print PR
- Evidence of creative writing, and building relationships with clients
- A good understanding of social media and digital marketing
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of how content can be used across multiple platforms
- WordPress experience
- Link building and writing for SEO
- Experience of working with journalists
- Agency experience
Benefits and additional information
Rose Media Group is a small, specialist high end consultancy with a successful story going back 17 years. We are very proud of the journey we have been on, continuing to work with some clients for over ten years.
Since the Covid-19 situation took hold back in March 2020, our business has been tested, like most companies but our key client relationships have remained strong throughout. We are now building on our core strengths within specialist technical sectors such as manufacturing and engineering, which is why we are seeking a new B2B team member.
Our beautiful modern office is located within the buzzing Victoria Business Park in Burgess Hill, 15 minute walk from the station, ample on-site free parking and close to the A23.
We offer flexible and home working arrangements, new business commission, internal training, 25 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays, 09:30am start, 3pm close on Fridays, a friendly environment and supportive team.