|Manage social media and outreach campaigns.
What you will do:
- Develop social media campaigns for clients including strategy, tracking, technical set up, blogger outreach, delivery and results analysis
- Come up with innovative and creative social media strategies for B2B and B2C brands with a clear focus on ROI
- Devise and manage competitions of different sizes from simple giveaways to cross-channel campaigns via web and social portals
- Conduct audience mapping and competitor analysis
- Continually develop knowledge of social media and provide insight and ideas to ensure client campaigns and Rose Media Group keep ahead
- Work with the MD to develop voice of Rose Media Group across all our social media
- Monitor results against KPI’s and produce client reports
- Work closely with the Digital Strategist and Content Strategist to ensure social is fully integrated with all other areas
|What you will need to be considered for this role:
- Ability to demonstrate success of targeted social media campaigns
- In depth knowledge of online PR, content creation and engagement
- Strong writing skills with a good understanding of business and consumer audiences
- Experience of devising social media strategies at a top level, with clear focus on how best to meet objectives
- Evidence of creative thinking
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and metric tools, in addition to Google Analytics and website CMS platforms
- Current experience of using social media management tools such as Hootsuite and Sprout Social
- Highly organised with strong project management and planning skills
- Experience of producing campaign reports for measurement and analysis
- An understanding of how social media supports PR and Marketing activity
- Knowledge or an interest in paid search and SEO is advantageous
Rose Media Group has a fabulous story to tell! With a successful PR history that spans 14 years our recent rebrand and restructure has transformed our thinking and culture. With a well-defined portfolio of clients, the agency is now managed by the senior team who love sharing their knowledge and providing support. We are a proud PR agency with compelling digital advantage.
You’ll be part of an ambitious, versatile and collaborative team who are all fully supported in their personal development. It really is a great time to join as we’ve just moved into our fantastic new office in the buzzing Victoria Business Park in Burgess Hill, Mid Sussex. Our new office is a 15 minute walk from the station, on-site free parking and next to the A23.
We offer flexible working arrangements, new business commission, internal training, 24 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays, 3.30pm close on Fridays, quarterly charity days and company socials.
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
References will be required.
No agencies please.