We’re looking for an ambitious Social Media Assistant who is eager to learn and contribute to our growing agency and join our blossoming bouquet!
What you will do:
- Monitor, maintain and generate ideas for Social Media activity
- Compose Social Media messages on a daily basis (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Build Twitter lists and maintain across all accounts
- Monitor client LinkedIn accounts and build connections
- Review client YouTube accounts and come up with ideas to develop these
- Help to measure campaigns and produce reports
- Monitor RMG website and come up with ideas to further develop
- Source relevant content for Social Media sharing
- Provide email marketing & online PR support, where required
- Produce visuals, videos and graphics for social media content using Canva, Adobe etc.
What you will need – Skills range:
- Graphic design packages such as Adobe Photoshop and/or Canva
- Strong written communication – confident spelling and grammar, ability to write catchy headlines
- Good knowledge of social media and content creation
- Proactive thinking, going the extra mile
- Active with your own social media
- Excellent time management
- Reliable, confident and personable
- Practical use of Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Use of Social Media scheduling tools (Hootsuite / Sprout Social etc)
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Video production on iPhone or video camera
Benefits and additional information:
You’ll be part of an ambitious, versatile and collaborative team who are all fully supported in their personal development. Rather than waiting a year for an annual appraisal, instead we chat regularly over breakfast to cover off successes, challenges, learning areas and future planning. We are celebrating our 15th year and continued success as a long established agency in the heart of Mid Sussex.
Our office is in the buzzing Victoria Business Park in Burgess Hill, 15 minute walk from the station, on-site free parking and next to the A23.
We offer flexible working arrangements, new business commission, internal training, 24 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays, 3.30pm close on Fridays, quarterly charity days and fun company socials.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £18,000 to £25,000.00 /year