We are continuing to grow our B2B team and are looking for a creative, ambitious and experienced Senior PR and Outreach Manager to join us. Rose Media Group is celebrating its 15th birthday this year and we need a new PR king or queen to join us to lead our B2B team.
What you will do:
- Work collaboratively with other team members to deliver integrated PR campaigns within manufacturing, engineering, technology, construction and retail sectors to clients across the UK and globally within a host of vertical markets such as automotive, industrial, medical, oil & gas, marine.
- Take ownership of content and PR campaigns from conception to outreach and reporting, to secure coverage in key media and brand exposure
- Lead all B2B projects, client meetings and reviews
- Write technical-oriented copy for press releases, blogs, articles, website, presentationsNurture and build relationships with media, industry associations and trade bodies, external sites and influencers
- Attend industry events, trade shows, conferences, client CPD courses
- Assist with new business proposals and presentations
- Manage staff including a PR Manager and PR ExecutiveWork with digital team with content and SEO to deliver link-building and PR campaigns
What you will need – Skills Range:
- Solid PR skills – pitching to journalists on the phone, writing releases, project management, juggling multiple clients and projects – experience gained in a similar client facing role, ideally within an agency environment
- Outstanding written and spoken communications skills
- A creative and integrated approach to campaigns
- Good knowledge of social media & digital platformsStrong team-working and management skills
- Degree educated and/or professionally qualified
- Solid B2B experience
- Minimum of 4 years PR experience of which recent management experience is essential
- Able to think laterally about how to get the best results for each campaign, happy to critique own work and look to continually learn and improve
- PR has changed in recent years, the successful applicant will understand the digital landscape and how content generation and PR fits into this
- Agency experience an advantage
Your background / Previous role may include:
PR Account Management, PR Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Outreach Manager, PR Executive
Benefits and additional information
You’ll be part of an ambitious, versatile and collaborative team who are all fully supported in their personal development. Rather than waiting a year for an annual appraisal, instead we chat regularly over breakfast to cover off successes, challenges, learning areas and future planning. We are celebrating our 15th year and continued success as a long established agency in the heart of Mid Sussex.
Our office is in the buzzing Victoria Business Park in Burgess Hill, 15 minute walk from the station, on-site free parking and next to the A23.
We offer flexible working arrangements, new business commission, internal training, 24 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays, 3.30pm close on Fridays, quarterly charity days and fun company socials.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £37,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year