Rose Media Group has an inspirational story to tell! We have a very successful PR history that spans 14 years and as a result of our rebrand and repositioning, we have won interesting new projects and clients. We now need an additional PR Manager to work with our Senior Content Strategist within the B2B team, at a senior level.
We are a proud, very friendly and supportive PR agency with compelling digital advantage.
• Develop and manage media relations and content strategies seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
• Work closely with UK and global media to pitch stories about our clients which coincide with news agenda’s in niche sectors
• Drive forward the delivery of client’s PR campaigns / activities to meet their requirements including attending events, launches, trade show, conferences
• Maintain relationships with social media contacts at editorial outlets to amplify successes for features, news coverage, launches, events etc.
• Create engaging communications for press releases, blogs, articles, web copy, presentations
• Work alongside the digital team integrating PR and content
• Attend and lead client meetings, events and represent clients in UK and internationally
• Very strong traditional PR skills – client and project management, organisational – gained in a similar client facing role, ideally within an agency environment
• Impeccable writing skills across a mix of work such as releases, case studies, ebooks, features etc
• Ability to demonstrate an innovative approach, bursting with ideas
• Good knowledge of social media & digital platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Mailchimp for email marketing
• Strong team-working skills
• A quick learner with a proven ability to maintain high standards
• Degree educated and/or professionally qualified.
• B2B experience working across different sectors
• Minimum of 5 years PR experience
• New ideas, brainstorming and teamwork necessary
• PR has changed in recent years, the successful applicant will understand the digital landscape and how content generation and PR fits into this
You’ll be part of an ambitious, versatile and collaborative team who are all fully supported in their personal development. It really is a great time to join as we’ve just moved into our fantastic new office in the buzzing Victoria Business Park in Burgess Hill, Mid Sussex. Our new office is a 15 minute walk from the station, on-site free parking and next to the A23.
We offer flexible working arrangements, new business commission, internal training, 24 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays, 3.30pm close on Fridays, quarterly charity days and company socials.
Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
References will be required. Please send a covering letter along with your CV, stating why you think you’d be a great fit for Rose Media Group and for this role.
No agencies please.