We’re looking for an experienced Senior PR professional to join our growing consumer team team to manage new projects in leisure and tourism, arts, retail, and food sectors. We’ve enjoyed our most successful year to date and through winning lots of incredible new business recently, we need more fabulous talent!
Rose Media Group has a 14 year PR history and we are really proud of how we’ve evolved during this time. It hasn’t always been easy as we’ve had to learn new skills and embrace huge challenges to ensure we continue to deliver a high standard of work. Our team is the heart of the agency and it’s our team who defines us. Would you like to join an agency that puts its team first?
What you will do:
- Develop and manage media relations and content strategies seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Work closely with UK and global media to pitch stories about our clients which coincide with news agenda’s in niche sectors
- Drive forward the delivery of client’s PR campaigns / activities to meet their requirements including attending events, launches, trade show, conferences
- Maintain relationships with social media contacts at editorial outlets to amplify successes for features, news coverage, launches, events etc.
- Create engaging communications for press releases, blogs, articles, web copy, presentations
- Work alongside the digital team integrating PR and content
- Attend and lead client meetings, events and represent clients in UK and internationally
What you will need – Skills Range:
- Very strong PR skills – client and project management, organisational – gained in a similar client facing role, ideally within an agency environment
- Impeccable writing skills across a mix of work such as releases, case studies, ebooks, features etc
- Ability to demonstrate an innovative and strategic approach to campaigns
- Good knowledge of social media & digital platforms
- Strong team-working skills
- A quick learner with a proven ability to maintain high standards
- Degree educated and/or professionally qualified.
- B2C experience working across different sectors
- Minimum of 5 years PR experience working at a PR managerial level
- New ideas, brainstorming and teamwork necessary
- PR has changed in recent years, the successful applicant will understand the digital landscape and how content generation and PR fits into this
- Agency experience an advantage
- There is an opportunity to progress within the agency to Director level
Benefits and additional information
You’ll be part of an ambitious, versatile and collaborative team who are all fully supported in their personal development. Rather than waiting a year for an annual appraisal, instead we chat regularly over breakfast to cover off successes, challenges, learning areas and future planning.
We have experienced a surge in growth this past year, and as we head into our 15th year, we are very well placed to meet growth targets over the next 5 years. Our office is in the buzzing Victoria Business Park in Burgess Hill, Mid Sussex, 15 minute walk from the station, on-site free parking and next to the A23.
We offer flexible working arrangements, new business commission, internal training, 24 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays, 3.30pm close on Fridays, quarterly charity days and fun company socials.
Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
References will be required. Please send a covering letter along with your CV, stating why you think you’d be a great fit for Rose Media Group and for this role.
No agencies please.