Function: To deliver brilliant PR campaigns
- Devise and manage PR and content strategies for clients in different sectors
- Write press releases, blogs, website copy
- Pitch stories to journalists to secure media coverage
- Attend press briefings, interviews, events
- Build media lists
- Work with the digital team to ensure PR and content are integrated
- Write monthly client activity reports
- Attend and lead client meetings
- Contribute fully to the agency’s development and success
- Standout PR skills – client facing and project management gained in a similar client facing role, ideally within an agency environment
- Impeccable writing skills across a mix of work such as releases, case studies, ebooks, blogs and eNewsletters etc
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms particularly LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Experience of email marketing campaigns and using software platforms such as MailChimp
- Strong team-working skills
- A quick learner with a proven ability to maintain high standards
- Degree educated and/or professionally qualified. English must be your mother tongue.
Rose Media Group, 3rd Floor, The Martlet Heights, 49 The Martlets, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9NN
Our office is located in Burgess Hill town centre with easy access to road, rail and buses.
Salary and hours
Up to £30K per annum (depending on experience), office is open Monday to Thursday 9.30 to 5.30pm and Fridays 9.30 to 3:30pm.
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Commission on any new business you bring to the company
- 24 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Bottle of fizz for work anniversaries!
- Allocated, free town centre parking for employees
- Fun social days and evenings out with the team – Footgolf and Escape Room planned soon!
- PLUS Chill-out zone, Lego playroom, bean bags, spacious work area and all desks next to windows with natural light for everyone. Beautiful panoramic views of the South Downs from our 3rd floor office in heart of Burgess Hill town centre.
Email an up-to-date CV and covering letter to Aneela Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you wish to work for us and why you are perfect for this role.