Function: To plan and deliver social media & digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop innovative social media and digital marketing strategies for all our clients
- Work with clients on a daily basis to ensure smooth running of all projects using a range of social media and web analysis tools
- Oversee campaigns and keep momentum driving forward
- Manage face to face meetings with clients
- Write fresh content across portfolio of clients
- Manage the news content on clients websites
- Design and manage email marketing campaigns
Measurement and Reporting
- Monitor, analyse and improve KPI’s related to social media activity
- Produce regular, in-depth reports for all campaigns
- Support the digital & PR teams ensuring there is a joined-up approach across all projects
- Advise and steer in-house and external resources on online PR best practice
- Provide social media and digital marketing training to clients and PR team
- Keep ahead of latest industry updates and launches
- Strong leadership qualities
- Experience of email marketing campaigns and using software platforms such as MailChimp
- Solid knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC and experience of running paid social campaigns
- Excellent writing skills with first class grammar and spelling
- Strong understanding of social media tools and marketing strategies and how to leverage these to deliver website traffic
- Demonstrable track record of delivering ROI for digital marketing strategies
- Knowledge of lead generation and inbound marketing strategies, especially on LinkedIn
- The ability to be an ‘ideas machine’, flexible, open to change with hands-on approach
- A creative thinker who can work under pressure
- English must be your mother tongue due to the strong writing and communications element of this role.
- Minimum of 5 years Social Media and Digital Marketing experience
- Ambitious, dynamic and passionate about digital marketing
- Experience of working across different sectors
- Ambitious and looking for a dynamic agency
- References required
Rose Media Group, 3rd Floor, The Martlet Heights, 49 The Martlets, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9NN
Our office is located in Burgess Hill town centre with easy access to road, rail and buses.
Salary and hours
Up to £35K per annum (depending on experience), office is open Monday to Thursday 9.30 to 5.30pm and Fridays 9.30 to 3:30pm.
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Commission on any new business you bring to the company
- 24 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Bottle of fizz for work anniversaries!
- Allocated, free town centre parking for employees
- Fun social days and evenings out with the team – Footgolf and Escape Room planned soon!
- PLUS Chill-out zone, Lego playroom, bean bags, spacious work area and all desks next to windows with natural light for everyone. Beautiful panoramic views of the South Downs from our 3rd floor office in heart of Burgess Hill town centre.
Email an up-to-date CV and covering letter to Aneela Rose at email@example.com explaining why you wish to work for us and why you are perfect for this role.