Rose Media Group is celebrating its 15th birthday this year and evolving with an exciting new direction, we are looking for a digital king or queen to join us.
We are a friendly and supportive Marketing and PR agency embracing new challenges and projects all the time.
What you will do:
- Develop digital marketing and social media campaigns for a variety of clients and projects
- Work with our clients and Digital Strategist to ensure smooth running of all projects using a range of digital, social and web analysis tools such as Sprout Social, SEMrush and Google Analytics
- Oversee campaigns and keep momentum driving forward
- Lead face to face meetings with clients
- Develop content plans for campaigns
- Write and upload blogs, news and social messages
- Design and manage email marketing campaigns
Measurement and Reporting
- Monitor campaigns and work with the Digital Strategist to analyse results against KPI’s
- Produce campaign reports
- Support and guide the digital and PR teams ensuring there is a joined-up approach across all projects
- Provide campaign updates to Client Services Director, when required
- Share social media and digital marketing knowledge with in-house team and clients
- Advise and steer in-house and external resources on online best practice
- Keep ahead of latest industry updates and launches
What you will need – Skills Range:
- Strong understanding of social media and marketing strategies and how to leverage these to deliver results
- Solid B2B knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and in bound marketing
- Experience of email marketing campaigns and using software platforms such as MailChimp
- Demonstrable track record of delivering ROI for digital marketing strategies
- Excellent writing skills
- An ‘ideas machine’, flexible, open to change with hands-on approach
- Strong people management
- A creative thinker who can work under pressure
- Experience with running paid social campaigns, particularly on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC and its role in creating optimised web copy
- B2B and B2C experience working across different sectors
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in digital marketing, social media and project management
- Agency experience an advantage
Benefits and additional information
You’ll be part of an ambitious and collaborative team who are all fully supported in their personal development. Instead of formal appraisals we have regular reviews over breakfast.
Our office is in the buzzing Victoria Business Park in Burgess Hill, Mid Sussex, 15 minute walk from the station, on-site free parking and next to the A23.
We offer flexible working arrangements, new business commission, internal training, 24 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays, 3.30pm close on Fridays, seasonal charity involvement and company socials.