Due to our amazing growth and expansion this year, we are now looking for a Content and Outreach Specialist to join our future-facing agency. This is a hybrid role that would suit an ambitious individual with a strong interest in content and digital outreach.
Rose Media Group has a 14 year PR history and we are really proud of how we’ve evolved during this time. It hasn’t always been easy as we’ve had to learn new skills and embrace huge challenges to ensure we continue to deliver a high standard of work. Our team is the heart of the agency and it’s our team who defines us. Would you like to join an agency that puts its team first?
What you will do:
- Create engaging, compelling content for client websites, blogs, social media and email marketing
- Manage the production of content campaigns across multiple sectors
- Manage the outreach strategy covering link building, social media and PR
- Write online content and deploy as required (e.g. to websites via CMS)
- Analyse and research data for use in visual content campaigns
- Create and maintain content & outreach plans, workflows and editorial calendars
- Liaise with PR and Digital teams to ensure alignment of content and outreach
- Maintain relationships with journalists and bloggers
- Report on campaign activity
What you will need – Skills Range:
- Proven track record of writing content and outreach delivery
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to adapt tone and style to different industries
- Knowledge of content writing for SEO
- Logical thinking and enjoy solving problems by being creative
- Rigorous attention to detail and ability to work to a brand narrative
- A self-motivator and love coming up with new ideas
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience creating content / digital PR
- Ambitious, reliable, creative thinker, willing to learn
- Ability to think quickly, juggle multiple task and working independently
- Good communications skills and working with different clients
Benefits and additional information
You’ll be part of an ambitious, versatile and collaborative team who are all fully supported in their personal development. Rather than waiting a year for an annual appraisal, instead we chat regularly over breakfast to cover off successes, challenges, learning areas and future planning.
We have experienced a surge in growth this past year, and as we head into our 15th year, we are very well placed to meet growth targets over the next 5 years. Our office is in the buzzing Victoria Business Park in Burgess Hill, Mid Sussex, 15 minute walk from the station, on-site free parking and next to the A23.
We offer flexible working arrangements, new business commission, annual staff bonus based on profit, internal & external training, 24 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays, 3.30pm close on Fridays, quarterly charity days and fun company socials.
Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
References will be required. Please send a covering letter along with your CV, stating why you think you’d be a great fit for Rose Media Group and for this role.
No agencies please.