We are looking to grow our B2B team and need an experienced PR professional to join our Rosy team! Rose Media Group is celebrating its 15th birthday this year and evolving with an exciting new direction, we are looking for a digital king or queen to join us.
We are a friendly and supportive Marketing and PR agency embracing new challenges and projects all the time.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Senior B2B PR Manager/Content Strategist to deliver results-driven PR campaigns to manufacturing, engineering, technology, construction and retail sectors to clients across the UK and globally
- Write technical-oriented copy for press releases, blogs, articles, web, presentations
- Secure editorial coverage in print, broadcast and online media through speaking directly to journalists, influencers and our clients to understand industry news and angles, and pitch to niche publications accordingly
- Develop relationships with key journalists and industry associations, explore PR and marketing opportunities
- Attend industry events, trade shows, conferences, client CPD courses
- Research on-going forward features and plan editorials and articles
- Work alongside the digital team integrating PR and content at all times
- Attend and lead client meetings, when required
What you will need – Skills Range:
- Solid traditional PR skills – pitching to journalists on the phone, writing releases, project management, juggling multiple clients and projects – experience gained in a similar client facing role, ideally within an agency environment
- First class writing skills
- A creative and integrated approach to campaigns
- Good knowledge of social media & digital platforms
- Strong team-working skills
- A quick learner with a proven ability to maintain high standards
- Degree educated and/or professionally qualified.
- B2B experience working in manufacturing, engineering, construction, technology and/or retail
- Minimum of 3 years PR experience
- Able to think laterally about how to get the best results for each campaign, happy to critique own work and look to continually learn and improve
- PR has changed in recent years, the successful applicant will understand the digital landscape and how content generation and PR fits into this
- Agency experience an advantage
Benefits and additional information:
You’ll be part of an ambitious, versatile and collaborative team who are all fully supported in their personal development. Rather than waiting a year for an annual appraisal, instead we chat regularly over breakfast to cover off successes, challenges, learning areas and future planning.
We have experienced a surge in growth this past year, we are very well placed to meet growth targets over the next 5 years. Our office is in the buzzing Victoria Business Park in Burgess Hill, Mid Sussex, 15minute walk from the station, on-site free parking and next to the A23.
We offer flexible working arrangements, new business commission, internal training, 24 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays, 15.30 close on Fridays, quarterly charity days and fun company socials.