A fantastic opportunity for an experienced financial administrator who is highly organised, IT proficient, self-motivated and ambitious to support the Managing Director and the team to ensure the smooth day to day running of the office.
Rose Media Group has a 14 year PR history and we are really proud of how we’ve evolved during this time. It hasn’t always been easy as we’ve had to learn new skills and embrace huge challenges to ensure we continue to deliver a high standard of work. Our team is the heart of the agency and it’s our team that defines us. Would you like to join an agency that puts its team first?
Book-Keeping key responsibilities include:
- Dealing with sales invoices
- Issue invoices to clients
- Completing VAT returns
- Maintaining company ledgers
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Process payroll in a timely manner and manage expense claims
- Use computerised accounting systems
- Prepare statements showing income and payments
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements
Office managerial responsibilities include:
- Manage the day to day running of the office including answering the telephone, sorting post, filing, preparing office for visitors, greeting visitors, ensuring they are made welcome, provide refreshments
- Monitor stock for stationery, toners, IT consumables and process orders
- Assist in the maintenance of cleanliness within the office
- Assist with the management of the recruitment process by advertising job roles, co-ordinating interviews and communicating with applicants
- Manage freelancer timesheets
- Maintain, update and circulate the staff handbook and company policies to all staff and freelancers, new starters
- Manage the induction process with new starters
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Director
You will need to be:
- An experienced financial administrator and office manager
- Conscientious, reliable, highly accurate, logical, diplomatic and discreet
- Professional, presenting a business-like manner
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
Benefits and additional information
You’ll be part of an ambitious, versatile and collaborative team who are all fully supported in their personal development. Rather than waiting a year for an annual appraisal, instead we chat regularly over breakfast to cover off successes, challenges, learning areas and future planning.
We have experienced a surge in growth this past year, and as we head into our 15th year, we are very well placed to meet growth targets over the next 5 years. Our office is in the buzzing Victoria Business Park in Burgess Hill, Mid Sussex, 15 minute walk from the station, on-site free parking and next to the A23.
We offer flexible working arrangements, new business commission, internal training, 24 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays, 3.30pm close on Fridays, quarterly charity days and fun company socials.
Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
References will be required. Please send a covering letter along with your CV, stating why you think you’d be a great fit for Rose Media Group and for this role.
No agencies please.