A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced financial administrator to join a successful, friendly and smiley PR and digital marketing agency. 10 to 15 hours a week based in our office in Burgess Hill.
Book-Keeping key responsibilities include:
- Dealing with sales invoices
- Issuing invoices to clients
- Completing VAT returns
- Maintaining company ledgers
- Maintaining an orderly accounting filing system
- Processing payroll in a timely manner and manage expense claims
- Using our computerised accounting system FreeAgent
- Preparing statements showing income and payments
- Providing information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements
- Maintaining office supplies by keeping an inventory and ordering new supplies when needed
- Providing administrative support to management, as requested
You will need to be:
- An experienced financial administrator
- Conscientious, reliable, highly accurate, logical and discreet
- Professional, presenting a business-like manner
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own
We have experienced a surge in growth this past year, and as we head into our 15th year, we are very well placed to meet growth targets over the next 5 years. Our office is in the buzzing Victoria Business Park in Burgess Hill, Mid Sussex, 15 minute walk from the station, on-site free parking and next to the A23.
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
References will be required. Please send a covering letter along with your CV, stating why you think you’d be a great fit for Rose Media Group and for this role.
No agencies please.