Cracking opportunity to join the consumer PR team and work with tourist attractions, retailers, arts venues and food producers, with the ambition to take on a more senior role within a year.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Senior Consumer Account Manager to deliver PR campaigns to clients in leisure, tourism, food, arts and retail sectors to clients across the UK and globally
- Write press releases, blogs and web copy
- Pitch to the media to secure editorial coverage in print, broadcast and online media through speaking directly to journalists and influencers
- Develop relationships with consumer journalists and explore PR opportunities
- Attend industry events, trade shows, conferences,
- Work alongside the digital team integrating PR and content at all times
- Attend client meetings, present activity updates and reports
What you will need – Skills Range:
- Strong PR skills – pitching to journalists on the phone, writing releases, juggling multiple projects – experience gained in a similar client facing role, ideally within an agency environment
- First class writing skills
- A creative and integrated approach to campaigns
- Good knowledge of social media
- Strong team-working skills
- A quick learner with a proven ability to maintain high standards
- Minimum of 2 years consumer PR experience
- Ambitious, reliable, creative thinker, willing to learn
- PR has changed in recent years, the successful applicant will understand the digital landscape and how content generation and PR fits into this
- Agency experience an advantage
Benefits and additional information
You’ll be part of an ambitious, versatile and collaborative team who are all fully supported in their personal development. Rather than waiting a year for an annual appraisal, instead we chat regularly over breakfast to cover off successes, challenges, learning areas and future planning.
We have experienced a surge in growth this past year, and as we head into our 15th year, we are very well placed to meet growth targets over the next 5 years. Our office is in the buzzing Victoria Business Park in Burgess Hill, Mid Sussex, 15 minute walk from the station, on-site free parking and next to the A23.
We offer flexible working arrangements, new business commission, annual staff bonus based on profit, internal & external training, 24 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays, 3.30pm close on Fridays, quarterly charity days and fun company socials.
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
References will be required. Please send a covering letter along with your CV, stating why you think you’d be a great fit for Rose Media Group and for this role.
No agencies please.