We are growing our consumer team and need another two experienced PR professionals to join our agency. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow within the agency and take on a more senior role within a year.
Rose Media Group has a 14 year PR history and we are really proud of how we’ve evolved during this time. It hasn’t always been easy as we’ve had to learn new skills and embrace huge challenges to ensure we continue to deliver a high standard of work. Our team is the heart of the agency and it’s our team who defines us. Would you like to join an agency that puts its team first?
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Senior Consumer Account Manager to deliver PR campaigns to clients in leisure, tourism, food, arts and retail sectors to clients across the UK and globally
- Write press releases, blogs and web copy
- Pitch to the media to secure editorial coverage in print, broadcast and online media through speaking directly to journalists and influencers
- Develop relationships with consumer journalists and explore PR opportunities
- Attend industry events, trade shows, conferences,
- Work alongside the digital team integrating PR and content at all times
- Attend client meetings, present activity updates and reports
What you will need – Skills Range:
- Strong PR skills – pitching to journalists on the phone, writing releases, juggling multiple projects – experience gained in a similar client facing role, ideally within an agency environment
- First class writing skills
- A creative and integrated approach to campaigns
- Good knowledge of social media
- Strong team-working skills
- A quick learner with a proven ability to maintain high standards
- Minimum of 2 years consumer PR experience
- Ambitious, reliable, creative thinker, willing to learn
- PR has changed in recent years, the successful applicant will understand the digital landscape and how content generation and PR fits into this
- Agency experience an advantage
Benefits and additional information
You’ll be part of an ambitious, versatile and collaborative team who are all fully supported in their personal development. Rather than waiting a year for an annual appraisal, instead we chat regularly over breakfast to cover off successes, challenges, learning areas and future planning.
We have experienced a surge in growth this past year, and as we head into our 15th year, we are very well placed to meet growth targets over the next 5 years. Our office is in the buzzing Victoria Business Park in Burgess Hill, Mid Sussex, 15 minute walk from the station, on-site free parking and next to the A23.
We offer flexible working arrangements, new business commission, annual staff bonus based on profit, internal & external training, 24 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays, 3.30pm close on Fridays, quarterly charity days and fun company socials.
Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
References will be required. Please send a covering letter along with your CV, stating why you think you’d be a great fit for Rose Media Group and for this role.
No agencies please.